Say goodbye to boring meetings!
Get the 50 Remote Friendly Icebreakers e-book, and get your meeting mojo going again.
What’s more, once you have your copy of the e-book, you can get FULL ACCESS to over 70 icebreakers on this website (rather than just one randomized icebreaker at a time). Here’s how:
- Buy the e-book using the links below
- Come back to this website and sign up using your email address, plus the proof-of-purchase code contained in the e-book
What’s so great about this e-book
- Outcome-oriented: each activity describes what your group can expect to get out of it, so it’s easier for you to pick which one to do
- Browse by 3 types of activities: introductions, energizers, and warmups
- No cringey lame ones: all activities are industry-proven, with easy instructions to run them well
- Richly illustrated for the sheer fun of it
Who this e-book is for
- Project Managers and Program Managers who need to spice up recurring meetings
- Reseachers, Designers and Facilitators who run group meetings and workshops, including Design Sprints
- Agile Coaches and Consultants who want to instil better ways of working in their teams
- Teachers who want to add to their toolkit of class activities
Buy your copy of the “50 Remote-Friendly Icebreakers” e-book now
Praise for “50 Remote-Friendly Icebreakers”
Love this book! I use it often for my online sessions. Great ideas, and fun for groups. Can highly recommend it.
Lita Currie • Visual Thinker, Facilitator and Coach
I bought it on a Friday and used 5 of the activities in a day-long workshop! I have several marked to use in my live, online courses in the coming month. I love how easy they are to customize and the purpose behind each one.
This book rocks!! ... This would be a great resource for any facilitator at any time. But it is especially helpful now (during the pandemic) as we are working remotely and staying connected is so important. So glad I added this to my toolbox.